About Mandar College
Mandar college Mandar provides challenging academic programs, incredible support systems and finest faculty to ensure good education and creation of an environment with the aim of offering balanced and quality education, and using education to act as a tool to fight the growing inequality in Jharkhand and in India by providing access to quality education to all, particularly the weaker section, tribal and minorities of the socity. The main aspects of the college’s Vision and Mission can be summarized as follows:
- To increase the access of students to good quality higher education.
- To ensure, not only conformity to standards of quality, but also to raise the standard of quality of higher education.
- To ensure ever greater creation of backward and forward linkages i.e. linkages between intermediate and school-level education and higher education and also between higher education and the professional and social world. This means that students passing out of school should be able to look at higher education as a wonderful stepping stone which helps them to build their career.
The college is equipped with total land area of 10 Acres.
- The college has an Administrative Building in the center of the college, comprising of the office of the Principal, Fee Counters, Account Section, General Section and the Commerce and Arts Department.
- The Commerce is run during morning hours to cope with the infrastructural constrains.
- There are 07 functional Classrooms.
- Well-equipped laboratories including 03 Arts labs.
- To enhance teaching and learning process, the college has a well developed library in a seprate building.
- Ragging free good atmosphere in the college is available.
- The college has been organizing a series of invited talks by experts at a regular interval.
- The college is a leader in extra – curricular activities like cultural Activities, NSS and NCC.
- The college has established UGC-Network Resources Center with internet connectivity.
- The college provides Remedial Coaching classes for students belonging to ST/SC/OBC and Minority Groups.
- Various functioning Cells/Clubs include Career Counseling Cell, Grievances Cell, ST/SC Cell, etc. help students in development of their personality.
- The college has two active cells of NSS cadre to serve the institution and the society.
- Teachers are activity involved in research activities, completed UGC sponsored Several Minor Research Project.
- Our teachers have been participating regularly in Faculty development Programed.
- The Principal personality interacts with the students of each department regularly to get their problems solved and also seek advice from students regarding betterment of teaching and learning quality.